My client is seeking to recruit an energetic sales administrator to support the accounts, sales and technical functions of their business.
A strong administrative background is required.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Filing customer information correctly
- Emailing and contacting customers where necessary
- Answering the phones
- Diary management
- Data entry
- Liaising with the sales team about the internal management of their sales orders, from the preparation of quotations through buying to assisting with the organisation of installation and post-installation call-backs.
- Working with the customer contracts team, managing licence and contract renewals (software licences) as well as pricing and customer queries. Assisting them with the update and administration of customer contracts.
- Support in the preparation and implementation of our customers software upgrades (this will include contacting customers and booking in engineer visits)
- Assisting with customer order and contract queries.
- Assisting with customer/purchase order processing and liaising with our suppliers in regard to order queries, returns and warranty replacements.
- Assisting with stock control and traceability of all items purchased and sold.
- Assisting with the recording and maintenance of assets, including loan stock. Assisting with the review of utilities and maintenance records for the property.
- Assisting and supporting the other departments (finance/accounts, technical, marketing etc.) with administrative duties
- As with all general administrative roles, the duties will vary depending on the needs of the business and therefore we are looking for somebody who is flexible and naturally intuitive.
- 3+ years of proven administration experience
- Business/Admin NVQ (or equivalent) would be beneficial but not necessary
- Familiar and confident with computers and have working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Accurate with data entry
20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) Private Healthcare Scheme (after 3 months of employment) Pension 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Working Hours Monday to Friday - 40 hours pw.