Counter Manager - Kidderminster
Benefit Cosmetics UK- Counter Manager
We're living proof that premium brands don't have to be serious. Let others do all the science and molecule stuff - we're here to transform customers into better versions of themselves, and have a ton of fun doing it.
It means looking good and staying positive- every customer you approach will see you as the face of our brand. You're going to love doing all those makeovers with our best-selling products, and they'll love you for making them look amazing.
The counter manager has overall responsibility for the achievement of Benefit retail objectives in store. Through leading your team by setting the perfect example, you will maximise on all sales opportunities and ensure the team provide the best customer service and shopping experience possible
- Management- Managing beauty advisors by motivating staff and delegating roles, ensuring sales targets are met, and high customer service standards are maintained
- Sales Goals- Achieving counter sales targets agreed with the area manager through, delegating to beauty advisors, making connections with customers, demonstrating products and booking makeup lessons
- Teamwork- Through daily team meetings, effective communication and recognition of positive work you will ensure the in store teams remain motivated and work to achieve individual and counter targets
- Promotions and Special Events- Building business with innovation by creating both in store and external events through linkups, interdepartmental events and counter events including new product releases and charity events
- Stock- Ensuring the counter remains stocked at all times, and reporting any concerns to the area manager immediately
- Communication- You will be responsible for communication between store/ department managers and area managers as well as maintaining high levels of open communication on the counter
- Administration- You will be responsible for ensuring daily, weekly, monthly and yearly administration is completed, and where necessary assisting with area manager administration
- Staff Rotas- You will ensure staff rotas are completed fairly and on a monthly basis
- Hygiene and Housekeeping- You will ensure the counter and displays are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Team members will be required to work weekends, late nights and bank holidays
Benefit is filled with both laughter and hard work - making us a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you're the type of person who puts the word 'no' before the word 'problem,' then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.