Sales & Leasing Negotiators/Brokers - Dubai
Dubai's longest running and highest performing Real Estate Agency are hiring!
Join the best and make 2019 your year.
If you're an experienced sales person, with a hunger for success and uncapped tax free earnings, then apply today.
Launched in 1986, Better Homes are a household name throughout Dubai, winning best performing agency, as well as highest lead generation in BOTH sales and leasing over any other agency in Dubai for 2017.
With branches in key communities around Dubai, we are looking for hardworking and ambitious individuals with a proven track record in sales to be a part of our success.
If you're seriously considering relocating to Dubai and starting your career in real estate, why would you not look at joining the best?
We are recruiting both sales and leasing brokers, responsibilities will include:
* Lead generation, both instructions and prospective clients, through warm calling
* Networking to become an area specialist within your assigned community
* Qualifying new leads
* Conducting viewings
* Negotiating and finalizing deals
* Handing over properties and following up with clients
What we provide:
* OTE for leasing GBP50,000 (uncapped and tax free)
* OTE for sales GBP100,000 (uncapped and tax free)
* 50-65% Commission payable
* Visa (our HR department will assist with the application from the moment an offer is accepted with Better Homes)
* Private medical and life insurance
* In house marketing team to support agents with photography, property listings on portals and social media
* Admin support for every office
* Market leading new starter training academy course and ongoing training throughout your career
* Guaranteed Leads provided to brokers
* Access to Dubai's largest real estate database
* 22 days annual leave plus all UAE national holidays, Christmas day and New Year's Day
* Unrivaled career progression opportunities in to team leader and managerial positions
* RERA Loan provided
* Multiple modern offices
* Reward incentive programs with cash prizes, holidays and gifts running throughout the year
What we require:
* Previous sales experience
* Full UK driving license
* Funds to relocate to Dubai
* Determination to succeed
Be part of the past, present and future of Dubai Real Estate