Radan Macro Developer
- Permanent contract
- Circa GBP26,000pa to GBP35,000pa depending on experience
- Atherstone, Warwickshire.
- Full-time hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
To take responsibility for maintenance of all the companies standards product range macros. You will have experience of Radan Cad/Cam software and previous experience of Radan macro writing/manipulation.
To create new macros of new product designs and large projects when needed. To assist with the programming and nesting of daily orders and projects.
Key Skills / Experience - Radan Macro Developer
- Previous experience of Radan Cad/Cam software is essential
- Previous experience of Radan macro writing/manipulation is essential
- Previous experience of languages such as C++, C#, VB.NET would be a distinct advantage
If you are seeking a rewarding career with a great team. Please apply online with your CV.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer