BMI Meriden Hospital in Coventry is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join their team of staff in the Senior Management department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or postgraduate leadership and management qualification or significant management experience and willingness to undertake a leadership and management qualification
- Sound financial skills to be able to read and interpret financial data
- Knowledge of the service sector and the systems and processes used
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Duties of this role include:
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of support services within the hospital, providing leadership for the effective management of all non-clinical functions.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Operations Manager works with the Executive Director and Director of Clinical Services, to create and deliver the strategic, operational and business development plan for the hospital.
- Responsible for working with the Executive Director and Director of Clinical Services, to create and deliver the annual strategic and operational plan, driving hospital EBITDA in line with BMI targets.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.