SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistants needed on casual basis for day to day supply
Your new School
An SEN Primary School in Nuneaton is an Ofsted graded "Good" School. The school is welcoming and a safe environment where pupils thrive and enjoy their learning.
Your new role
As a Teaching Assistant working on a supply basis through Hays, you will be working in this SEN Primary School on a part time or full-time basis to suit your needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the class teacher in the classroom
- Supporting children who need extra support on a 1.1 basis or within group settings
- Following individual learning plans for students
- Catering for individual needs within the school community and helping to provide a quality learning environment
For this role, you will be an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant with experience of working with children with a range of SEN on a 1.1 basis, in groups and within the classroom.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work. - Refer-a-Friend scheme worth GBP250 high street vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.