Proving invaluable support to the Marketing/PR Manager, you'll help ensure the Aldi personality is always unique, powerful and consistent in the marketplace.
Insightful and knowledgeable, you'll help in all areas of product advertising, marketing and PR. That makes it an exciting and fast-paced team to join. With the ability to think on your feet, react positively to a variety of challenges and cope with anything we throw at you, you'll keep Aldi growing.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. Which means our marketing and communications need to keep up.
Aldi is one of the biggest advertisers in the UK Grocery market, delivering a constant communication message across a variety of different media. Voted 'Marketing team of the year' Aldi has consistently raised the bar on its communications to be the most talked about Grocery retailer, with a brand power rating far ahead of our market share and now ahead of Sainsbury's and Morrison's.
We are looking to grow the Marketing team over the forthcoming months and as such are looking for creatively minded individuals with a self-motivated approach to work, used to working in a high pressure, time sensitive environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You'll be sat within the Marketing team but will be expected to be developed and build cross functional relationship through the organisation.
It's a place where you're trusted to think for yourself, and take complete ownership for your role, and because we are one of the UK's fastest-growing supermarkets, you get to do far more than you would anywhere else. If you've got a great idea that'll help everything run even smoother and more effectively than it does now, you'll be encouraged to put it into practice. After all, that's how we get better and why it's so enjoyable to work here.
This is an exciting time to work within an award winning Marketing team and key duties will include the following:
• Working on the weekly leaflet promoting our Specialbuy products, along with core grocery
• Working on seasonal brochures, ensuring the products are showcased to their best at key trading periods
• Management of the creative agency ensuring the delivery of creative assets they are in line with the brand strategy and guidelines whilst delivering key messaging
• Management of multiple internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy of information
• Attention to detail to ensure consistent accuracy
• Briefing third party agencies to deliver accurate and timely creative
• Actively seek methods for driving improvements and processes to raise the bar.
• Use data to conduct analysis of activity, making recommendations for future improvements.
• Managing adhoc opportunities through the business.
• Managing key stakeholders
• Develop considered, engaging proposals across key areas of responsibility
• Proactively stay abreast of competitor activity, channel developments and key industry updates
• You will have a relevant degree level qualification or equivalent
• Current experience working in Marketing, either for a Marketing agency or in-house
• Experience in briefing agencies, developing Marketing plans and/or being part of the agency brief and approval process
• Good understanding and experience of managing, delivering and reporting of marketing campaigns
• Analytical mindset, with a keenness to deliver a good creative solution
• Ability to multi-task and balance a variety of different projects at one time