How does travelling the world 60% of the year all expenses paid sound?
Would you like to work with a global company who maintain and service the equipment of leading medical manufactures?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer with a strong electronics background who is familiar working with biomedical equipment and willing to be trained on a range of equipment.
What would your day to day activities as a Global Engineer include?
- Travelling all over the world including Europe, the UK, America and China, you would need to be prepared to be away from home for 60% of the year.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and repair on medical devices located around the world including the UK.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- To proactively seek to improve the process and service delivery.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service role with a strong electronics background.
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering.
- Background in biomedical engineering is advantageous.
- Holds a valid passport with no travel restrictions.
What's on offer?
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
- Company Car allowance
- GBP75 per day while you are away from home
- Overtime available and time in lieu given
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position.