Service Engineer Electrical/Mechanical filtration
Service Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) (filteration)
You will need to be based in Kidderminster, Coventry, Leicester or other commutable areas
GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 (OTE GBP40,000-GBP45,000) + Door to Door + Overtime + Company Van + Mobile Phone + Company
Credit Card + Training
Are you a Field Service Engineer with a strong Electrical and Mechanical background looking for a role where you can dramatically increase your salary through overtime and door to door?
On offer is a role where you will be working within a company who are at the forefront of their industry whilst working on state of the art machinery being fully trained by existing engineers.
This growing company supply a range of parts into the machine tool industry with their main customers being blue chip clients within Aerospace, Formula 1 and Automotive industries.
This role would suit an ambitious Field Service Engineer who is happy to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas with high end clients.
- Autonomous role working on a range of Electrical and Mechanical machinery
- Carrying out installations, breakdown response and preventative maintenance
- Paid door to door and plenty of overtime available
- Covering UK wide - with occasional International travel
- Strong background in Mechanical and Electrical machinery
- PLC experience is highly desirable
- Ideal backgrounds would be machine tool, machine interfacing, hydraulics, plant machinery or similar
Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer, Machine Tools, Service Engineer, Electrical, Field Service Engineer, 17th Edition, 18th, Manufacturing, Service Engineer, Kidderminster, Coventry, Leicester
If you are interested and think that you meet the job criteria, then apply or contact Adrian Doyle