We have an opportunity available for a Production Operative to join our team in Kenilworth to assist with the production of Load Cells and Strain Gauges. This Production Operative role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of GBP17,000 - GBP18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package including salary progression.
Procter Chester Measurements Limited (PCM) is a long established company based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. PCM provide standard or custom design load cells and instrumentation to customer specification along with inspection, repair and calibration services, carrying out full investigation of parts using purpose design test machines. A strain gauge bonding service is delivered working closely with customers to provide a flexible service using appropriate strain gauge, adhesive, coating, cable, etc. for the specific applications.
Key Responsibilities of our Production Operative
- Produce bulk order load pins for stock
- Produce specialist load pins made to client requirements
- Work from detailed drawings to produce load cells, pins and strain gauges
- Carry out wiring and soldering of small components
- Apply coatings to components
- Work to strict timescales while maintaining a professional quality of work
- Carry out soldering work to load cells, pins and strain gauges
No previous experience in this area is required as you will be provided with full training however previous experience in assembly work is desirable
Our Ideal Production Operative will have:
- Ability to follow comprehensive instructions in order to carry out tasks effectively
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- A methodical approach
- Able to work to deadlines and keep concentration when under pressure
- Work confidently within a team and independently
- Ability to cope with repetitive work whilst maintaining attention and quality
- Willingness to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Soldering skills
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as our Production Operative.
Strictly No Agencies