Technical Sales Electrification Support
To understand in detail the technical aspects of the clients electrification test systems portfolio. To support and present these to clients and internally to the client. To prepare the most appropriate technical solution for clients' needs or request. The role will also involve visits to customer sites.
Main Duties, Operational Tasks and Responsibilities
• To produce technical solutions and system schematic drawings for electrification testing, as required to support the bidding process
• To create quotations and to make presentations to support the sales process, using enterprise-wide tools such as Saleforce and Quote.
• To prepare Handover Information for the Order Fulfilment organisation for successful quotes.
• To develop and maintain a level of technical expertise in the clients test systems.
• To develop and maintain harmonious relations with colleagues throughout the group and with the clients potential, past and present customers.
• To comply with all Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection procedures pertinent to the proposed solution.
• To work proactively to find ways by which the process and products can be improved.
• To travel to customer sites as is reasonably required to achieve the targets set for the role.
• To carry out any other duties as reasonably required commensurate with the nature of the job and level of responsibility.
Requirements of the Job
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in technical sales for customers in industrial, automotive or allied industries.
• Technical experience and detailed knowledge of at least two of the following:
o Inverter technology (3-phase) - development, testing and/or integration into systems.
o Application of 3-phase electric machines and motor control software.
o Design, installation and use of electrical power systems above 30kW, including power converters, motors, generators, batteries, etc.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & generally IT literate.
• Automotive, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background is essential.
• Higher National Diploma (HND) or above.
• A Team Player and willing to accept responsibility within the role
• Commitment, flexibility and self-motivation
• Full UK valid driving license
• Ability to travel internationally as required