Account Manager - B2B Marketing
Account Manager / Campaign Account Manager (B2B Marketing)
A super passionate Account Manager / Campaign Account Manager is needed to join an award-winning, B2B marketing services company, based near Hampton Court. This is a rare opportunity for a talented Account Manager / Campaign Account Manager, who is bursting with ideas, to have a real impact delivering exciting, insight-driven campaigns for leading tech brands.
Renowned for driving B2B marketing success in the technology industry, this innovative marketing agency prides themselves on their ability to roll their sleeves up and get under the skin of businesses to deliver effective, results driven, marketing excellence. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a creative Account Manager / Campaign Account Manager to support and inspire clients and colleagues.
Working closely with the in-house team and clients, the successful Account Manager / Campaign Account Manager will play a vital role planning, managing, designing and executing fully-integrated B2B Marketing campaigns. Whether you are developing bespoke B2B content; making recommendations; implementing tailored marketing solutions; briefing in-house content and design teams; closely monitoring campaign outcomes or using insight to inform future strategy, it will be your eagerness and ability to get stuck in that ensures client expectations are continually exceeded.
In short, this is a relationship-driven role where as well as the creativity to conceive fantastic and effective ideas, you`ll need the confidence to help shape propositions, input into the broader B2B strategy and deliver bespoke campaigns that grow key accounts.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / Campaign Account Manager / Creative Account Manager / B2B Account Manager / B2B Campaign Manager / B2B Marketing Account Manager / B2B Marketing Campaign Manager or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Account Manager / Campaign Account Management role where you delivered high impact campaigns and built relationships with target organisations;
- Experience within the technology sector;
- You are confident in B2B face-to-face client meetings with senior business management and influencers;
- The ability to assimilate and understand a client brief quickly with the ability to competently strengthen that brief where necessary;
- Extensive experience within digital;
- You are an excellent copywriter, with the ability to produce content for use across multiple platforms quickly and accurately;
- You are confident to run multiple and sometimes very complex client campaigns including budgeting and supplier management;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- A positive outlook and the ability to handle pressure;
- You are educated to a degree level with professional qualifications such as CIM.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Account Manager / Campaign Account Manager looking to progress their career working for an exciting company. Expect friendly staff and a collaborative, relaxed environment where you will have a real input in how things get done.