Remediation Site Operative
Remediation Site Operative
Location: Droitwich, Worcestershire.
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 7.30 am – 4.30 pm Mon – Fri.
About the Company:
Our clients company is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy operating across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. The company has grown and diversified over the last 16 years to a point where their business is led and staffed by some of the brightest and most experienced consultants in the UK market place. More recently, in response to client demands, the Company have constructed a number of product bundles from their full range of services, which are designed to overcome environmental challenges in specific markets and sectors.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager/Estimator and employed on a full time basis and the primary purpose of this role is to support Remediation Works on site within the companies ECM WEST Region. There will be a provision for overtime for works under certain circumstances, and as deployment may be anywhere in the UK, deployment may include overnight stay away from home.
Remediation Site Operative Responsibilities:
- Carrying out works under the direction of the Site Supervisor, Contracts Manager and/or consultancy staff and, where required, using own initiative, skills, knowledge and appropriate techniques;
- Driving machinery and undertaking hand dig excavation works to facilitate removal contamination;
- Supporting the maintenance and servicing of equipment;
- Assisting with the collection of photographs throughout works;
- Carrying out works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation.
- Duties are not limited to the above and the postholder will be expected to satisfy any task for which they are qualified and experienced to undertake.
Remediation Site Operative Requirements:
- Duties will require travel to any location within the Company’s operational footprint; therefore possession of a full, clean UK driving licence is essential for this role as is the ability and acceptance to stay away from home overnight.
- Applicants should have experience in site works, either construction, civils or landscaping.
- Should be comfortable using plant and machinery.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work in a varied environment is required as well as high standards of personal presentation and workmanship.
Remediation Site Operative Benefits:
- 25 days holiday to include Bank Holidays
- Regular training and development opportunities, with a clear route of progression
If you meet the Remediation Site Operative requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!