Remediation Team Supervisor
Remediation Team Supervisor
Location: Droitwich, Worcestershire.
Hours of Work: 7.30 am – 4.30 pm; Mon – Fri.
About the Company:
Our clients company is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy operating across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. The company has grown and diversified over the last 16 years to a point where their business is led and staffed by some of the brightest and most experienced consultants in the UK market place. More recently, in response to client demands, the Company have constructed a number of product bundles from their full range of services, which are designed to overcome environmental challenges in specific markets and sectors.
Purpose of theRemediation Team Supervisor role:
Employed on a full-time basis and reporting to the Contracts Manager/Estimator, the primary purpose of this role is to lead remediation works on site and hold supervisory responsibility for any element of remediation including deployed personnel, plant, vehicles and ensuring associated documentation is correct and understood by all in attendance.
In addition to contracted working hours, the Remediation Team Supervisor will be required to satisfy overtime hours, emergency call outs and due to the nature of the role, deployment may be anywhere in the UK, and will include overnight stay away from home.
Remediation Team Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all staff within area of responsibility act at all times with integrity, due skill, care and diligence and observing proper standards of conduct
- Responsibility for supporting operational response and commercial activities of the business.
- Carrying out such works under the direction of the Contracts Manager and consultancy staff or, where required, using own initiative, skills, knowledge and appropriate techniques;
- Operating any plant/machinery for which the postholder is qualified and experienced to undertake and undertaking hand dig excavation works to facilitate removal of contamination and ensuring all equipment is maintained, available and serviceable;
- Responsibly and efficiently procuring materials ensuring cost effectiveness;
- Recording all time, mileage and materials used during all phases of a project so that they can be accurately charged for;
- Works to be carried out in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation.
- Directing, mentoring and developing less experienced staff within the team.
Remediation Team Supervisor Requirements:
- Experience in site works, either construction, civils or landscaping
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an adaptable approach to work in a varied environment
Remediation Team Supervisor Benefits:
- Company pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- 25 days holiday to include Bank Holidays.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this Remediation Team Supervisor role, the please apply today!