Residential Field Engineer
Concept Resourcing at currently recruiting for multiple Field Service Engineer for a leading Audio Visual monitoring organisation.
Candidates MUST live in one of the following areas:
- Birmingham (or south of)
- South Coast (Southampton/Brighton)
- Installation and servicing of audio visual equipment (a television add on) in residential homes / buildings
- Field based working visiting multiple residential premises per day
- Installation, configuration and servicing of audio visual equipment that work within televisions and laptops
- Educate users in the correct use and care of the metering AV equipment and monitoring software
- Report all field technician activity, including appointments, visits made, mileage etc.
- Ensure SLA's (Service Level Agreements) are satisfied within specific timeframes
- Communicating effectively with users of the equipment to gauge feedback / improvements
What we are looking for;
- Experience of installation / repairs of associated residential AV equipment
- Technical ability to install & service TV AV equipment. The meters are non-invasive, meaning that it isn't necessary to open TV sets and other devices. A thorough understanding of A/V routing (scart, RGB, Composite video, HDMI etc) in residential environments is essential.
- Field based working experience, being able to manage your own time effectively
- Technical ability to install & service the TV metering equipment. The meters are non-invasive, meaning that it isn't necessary to open TV sets and other devices. A thorough understanding of A/V routing (scart, RGB, Composite video, HDMI etc) in domestic environments is essential.
Monday - Friday, Day work. On call 1 in 4 Saturdays (very unlikely to be called out)
GBP26,500 per annum + company car + fuel card