Our client, a well-recognised name within the car leasing sector is seeking a money motivated Sales Executive who enjoys working towards targets set and is very results driven.
The successful Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Listening to customer requirements to gain a clear understanding of their needs to provide a suitable quotation
- Maintain and develop strong telephony skills to build a rapport with the customer and to ultimately close the sale efficiently and in the customers' best interest
- Gaining and maintaining strong product knowledge
- Liaising and influencing key external stakeholders such as dealerships, manufacturers and funders to deliver the best outcome for our customers
- Producing finance quotations and dealing with associated electronic documentation
The successful Sales Executive should possess:
- A minimum of 2 years previous sales experience, preferably in the motor industry, or history of achieving targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and in particular excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent time-management skills - the ability to multi-task and manage your own daily workload with minimal supervision to meet deadlines and achieve monthly targets
- A good level of numeracy and literacy
The successful Sales Executive can expect:
- Basic salary of between GBP16,000-GBP18,000
- Realistic OTE earnings of GBP33,800+
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following then please apply: Sales Executive, Internal Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Representative, Sales Coordinator
Please note: due to the high level of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.