Maintenance Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing, Mechanical
OTE: GBP41,000 - GBP48,000
A large, heavy industrial manufacturer are seeking a Maintenance Engineer with a strong mechanical bias to join the business due to increased expansion. The maintenance engineer will join a well established, class maintenance engineering team and will have their full range of engineering and mechancial skills tested. With various projects planned for 2019, this is the best time to join if you are looking for techncial developmenrt, a varied and challenging role withing a growing business offering a long term and reqarding career for any skilled Maintenace Engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, welding
- Some electrical knowlesge
- Eperience within a related manufacturing industry,
- An Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a 4on 4off days and nights shift pattern.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and development
- Career Progression beyond a Maintenance Engineer
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Training and career development
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive GBP250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.