Exciting opportunity for a Mechanical & Electrical supervisor to join a large and reputable facility maintenance business. This is a regional multi-site role supervising around 10 electrical and mechanical engineers at commercial, retail and NHS sites across Shropshire and Staffordshire. Competitive salary + additional earnings available with competitive benefits including company car. My client is seeking someone with a proven engineering background with suitable qualifications and experience in a supervisory or managerial position within facility or site services.
Providing first line support for clients, producing regular and accurate reports on breakdown and planned maintenance activity. Control of electrical and mechanical maintenance activity on lighting, HVAC, power supply, and door access equipment etc. Motivating and leading engineers on site monitoring work and safety standards.
The Job Role:
- Maintaining a positive presence on each site organising and splitting time appropriately
- Delegating works and ensuring appropriate permits and related paper work is in place and recorded accurately
- Arranging staff training and scheduling courses
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Be available to cover on call issues
Experience / Requirements:
- Proven electrical and mechanical ability
- Mechanical and electrical qualifications C&G, NVQ or HNC etc.
- Commercial, retail and NHS experience in a facility maintenance capacity
- Previous supervisory / managerial experience is essential
- Excellent opportunity to join a large and established facility maintenance company in a key role that will offer professional challenges and progression.
- Competitive salary and competitive on call bonus
- Car, Laptop and phone
- 33 Days Holiday
- 5% Pension
If you an experienced facilities maintenance engineer with time spent in an M&E Supervisory role we want to hear from you so please APPLY TODAY!