A large flooring company based in Evesham are looking for a Wood Machinist to join their team on a temporary - permanent basis working 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday. The company themselves are one of the biggest global flooring companies around.
The day to day responsibilities of the Wood Machinist will be:
- Set up and run wood working machines daily
- Ensure that health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Participate in machine maintenance
- Monitor output and machines to ensure quality remains at the highest standard
- Maintain adequate stock levels throughout the day
The requirements for the Wood Machinist will be:
- Previous experience of setting and running wood working machinery including an edge bander, although training will be provided
- Ability to adapt to new procedures and raise new ideas or suggest improvements
- Must be organised and able to work individually
- Practical and familiar using a range of hand tools
This role is on a temporary - permanent basis with the opportunity for a permanent contract with the company being offered after the completion of a 13 week period.
This role is paid on an annual salary form GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call and ask for Abbie. Alternatively, click 'Apply' now.