Full time, permanent
£20 - £22,000 per annum plus commission
Star Employment Services is currently recruiting for an advertising telesales person for our client who is a multimedia company with offices across the West Midlands and Shropshire. The role will be office based in Oldbury. The primary objective of this role is to develop sustainable profitable revenue by way of response driven advertising for customers across our clients portfolio of products.
The role is to maximise sales opportunities by developing spend from new and existing customers within a territory.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing a territory of customers and improving the number of active accounts on a monthly basis.
- Developing the Business - Identifying and undertaking courses of action to improve a customer's response and spend.
- Innovating and Improving - Creating and implementing new and imaginative approaches.
- Customer Focus - Focussing on the customer's needs to ensure that their expectations are met.
- Planning and Organising - Delivering what is required within agreed timescales.
- Communication and Influencing - Having a positive impact on customers by offering the right service at the highest standard every time.
- Territory Management - Possess the ability and knowledge of the geographical area or business sector for which they are responsible.
- Sales Ability - Posses the knowledge and skills necessary to sell products to all customers in their territory.
- Accuracy and Quality - Focus on achieving a high level of accuracy and quality when completing all tasks.
- IT Skills - Ability to use and develop skills in computer packages relevant to business needs.
To excel in the role, you will:
- Be customer focused through high standards.
- Be interested in understanding customer needs.
- Have a good level of interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be a creative thinker.
- Be able to multitask.
- Naturally operate accurately at a fast pace.
- Be an eager and quick learner.