Experienced Theraputic Support Worker - Full Time
Candidate requirements for the position of TSW:
- Ability to communicate with young people forming and maintaining appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with young people.
- Awareness of young people's needs, safeguarding issues and ability to safeguard the welfare of young people.
- To either hold or be willing to obtain a Diploma Level 3 Children and Young People Workforce.
- To contribute to the development of the child to enable them to reach their full potential, by providing a stimulating varied lifestyle.
- Ability to motivate, encourage and engage people at all levels, to act as a positive role model to the children in your care.
- To work well under pressure and achieve the required outcomes for the young people.
- Experience preferred, however this is not essential.
- Full driving licence.