Stairlift company covering the West Midlands. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to appoint a new Stairlift Engineer based from our Head Office in Stourbridge.
Ideally, we are looking to employ an engineer with five years minimum experience in the Stairlift industry. You will require experience working with both the Homeglide and Flow 2 Stairlift by Access Thyssenkrupp and have experience fault finding electrically and mechanically. Additional training will be provided to expand on your existing knowledge of installations, maintenance and repairs. Experience working with Acorn lifts would also be desirable.
This role would suit someone with:
- Excellent electrical knowledge
- Proven track record within the stairlift industry
- Good time management
- Ability to work well within a small team and independently
- Committed to providing first class customer service
- Installation of straight and curved stairlifts
- Perform routine servicing on Stairlifts
- Perform minor/major repairs on stairlifts
- Attend callouts during working hours and when on call attending out of hours
- You will be required to demonstrate best user practice to customers upon installation of the stairlift. Therefore, patience and willingness to help customers is a crucial part of the role. Due to the age demographic of our customer base, reliability and empathy would put you at a distant advantage
Your normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm but you will need to be available for emergency call outs on evenings and weekends.
We believe in rewarding those that help us to grow so we offer an attractive salary, a company vehicle, 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and comprehensive product training.
£32,000 basic/ £40,000 OTE
Other necessary requirements
- Full clean driving licence