Established in 1959, Allports Group has a tradition of serving commercial vehicle operators throughout the United Kingdom with products and services, delivering both financial and operational benefits.
Due to continued growth within the Allports Rental business we are recruiting for a Fleet Administrator to join our established and successful team based at Fradley Park, Lichfield.
Duties for this full-time position include:
- Logging invoices onto our computer systems, cross-referencing to Purchase Orders
- Import or scanning of backing maintenance documentation onto records and systems
- Updating records and MOT and inspection dates on internal systems as processed
- Ensuring invoices and credit notes are passed for approval in a timely manner
- Log queries, review and inform managers as appropriate
- Maintain simple and systematic filing for invoices and backing documents
- General administration duties where required
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with opportunity for onward career development.
You should have good computer, organisational and communication skills. Previous Administration and/or Purchase Ledger experience an advantage. This role offers excellent remuneration and full training on systems.