Digital Graphic Designer
Our client is a growing company based in Kenilworth. They are a market leader in delivering events & conferences for senior level participants (CEO's, MD's and Directors etc.). They are now looking to recruit a creative and self-motivated Digital Graphic Designer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to start building their career in Digital Graphic Design and is looking to progress in a fast-growing company within the international conferences and events industry.
Main purpose of role:
The Digital Graphic Designer will support the team in designing event brochures for print, keeping the company website up to date including post-event collateral such as uploading presentations and event feedback to the website. They will ensure the day-to-day management of all artwork needs are met, by collating, designing, proofing, uploading brochures online and send to print. The Digital Graphic Designer will also get the opportunity to work with the CEO on other various projects.
- Liaise with the team to refine and finalise artwork.
- Create artwork for event brochures and maintain company website.
- Proof artwork and design brochures.
- Maintain visual identity to ensure the brand is consistent.
- Generate new ideas to drive the creativity of the brand forward.
- Work on more than one design project at any given time.
- Able to demonstrate your creative flair for design.
- Relevant design degree or experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail and taking pride in and ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using desktop publishing and confident working with the website.
- Video skills would be beneficial.
- Flexible approach to duties.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on for a confidential discussion about the role.