Our client is a large international manufacturing company based in the heart of Staffordshire - a global brand; They are a market leader within their industry, and they have an exciting opportunity for a Sourcing Coordinator to join their existing team.
As a Sourcing Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination of sourcing new and existing products. Liaising with an existing supply base and internal teams you will ensure all Technical, Legal and Ethical requirements are met on products sourced. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- As a Sourcing Coordinator you will be responsible for your own projects within the new product development process, ensuring critical dates are met such as on time delivery of new launches.
- You shall help to co-ordinate the product development process liaising with suppliers and the product development team
- Negotiating with suppliers ensuring that the maximum margin is achieved on projects
- As a Sourcing Coordinator you will be responsible for Issuing critiques, and ensuring on time sending of samples, and monitoring critical dates to ensure on time delivery of projects in line with launch dates
- You will be working with suppliers and the quality team to ensure that quality levels are met
- As a Sourcing Coordinator you will be working with the technical team to ensure technical and legal requirements of products are met
- As a Sourcing Coordinator you shall ensure that projects are sourced in an ethical manner that meet the companies code of conduct
- You will be responsible for updating project trackers and critical paths
- Previous experience in Sourcing, Purchasing, Procurement or Buying is essential
- Demonstratable experience of working in a fast paced and high-pressured environment
- Experience of being a strong negotiator
- Proven experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A commercial awareness
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am till 5:00pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.