Live in Carer
Live in Carer
£85 - £100 per day
Supplement for drivers (client provides car and insurance)
We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our carers. They’re the reason we’re the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK. They’re the reason we’re rated outstanding by the CQC in England and 'excellent’ for care and support and 'verygood’ for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.
You care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves, and you'll provide tailored one-to-one support and maintain the highest quality of live-in home care for our clients.
- Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
- Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
- A variety of live-in care roles to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
- Regular paid holidays.
- A 5 day intensive training programme before your first placement
- On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential.
- 24/7 365 support from a central office team
- A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
- A full wage for up to 14 days as soon as you have joined, are cleared and ready to work, even if a role isn’t yet available - this is our 'WelcomeGuarantee’* (* T&Cs apply)
If you are a driver, we have clients who live in areas where driving is an advantage, and we’d be keen to hear from you. The client provides the car and the insurance, for you to be able to drive you and your client for the occasional trip out and about.
We're looking for:
- A minimum of one to two years’ previous Carer experience such as live in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or other healthcare experience
- Experience of dementia care
- Ability to work autonomously
- A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a 'live-in' basis
- Compassion, openness and honesty
Make a real difference as a live-in carer with The Good Care Group.