Service Manager - Registered Nurse
Seven Nursing is looking for a Service Manager that is a Registered Nurse in the Edgbaston area in Birmingham.
In this role you will provide effective leadership to the service and will be a role model to your staff team. Your main focus would be to ensure the team provides safe, sound and supportive care to the people they support. You will be working with the multi-disciplinary teams, family members, local authorities and regulatory bodies, you will have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service and promoting a positive culture.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the service
- Achieve, through the application of efficient and effective leadership, the Company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner.
- Work as the Register Manager (registered with the appropriate regulatory body) and uphold and encourage in others the required standards of practice, as specified.
- Act in a manner commensurate with an Ambassador of, and figurehead for, the service
- Facilitate and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures relating to the service.
- Ensure, through effective leadership and management, full compliance to the relevant regulatory and professional standards.
- To achieve positive outcomes, in a timely manner, in response to any requirements generated by regulatory bodies or internal quality assurance processes.
- Take overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high quality service, and promoting a positive culture.
- Setting and maintaining standards which promote a safe, sound and supportive environment for individuals within the service.
- Ensure full contract compliance with regard to the service provide for individuals within the service.
- 33 days annual leave
- Fully paid training
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunities to progress and develop
- Qualifications: Qualified Nurse (RNLD or RMN)
- Experience: Previous management experience is essential.
We would welcome applicants who are proven leaders and have worked with varied stakeholders in the delivery of outstanding care
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.