Deputy Clinic Manager RGN
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Deputy Clinic Manager (RGN) to work for a leading private healthcare company based in Birmingham.
The post holder of this role can earn from £29,283 - £34,450 per annum. You will also be entitled to some fantastic benefits which this private healthcare provider offer.
We have an exciting opportunity in a clinic for an experienced senior staff nurse who is looking to make the next move in their career.
Responsibilities of the deputy clinic manager:
* To manage the dialysis clinic in the absence of the manager, encompassing effective leadership of staff and ensuring high standards of patient care
* To develop and promote good working relationships between Diaverum and the NHS
* To provide specialised nursing knowledge and skills to enable junior members of the nursing team to develop their skills and knowledge
* Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards
* NMC Registered Nurse
* Post basic qualification in renal nursing such as diploma, ENB Course 136 or equivalent.
* ENB998 or equivalent (teaching/assessing)
* At least two years' experience in Haemodialysis working at a Senior level
* Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
* Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Benefits of the post holder:
* 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
* Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
* Relocation allowance *
* Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
This deputy clinic manager role is advertised by Chloe Martin; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us.