Salary: UP TO GBP35,000
****Free Parking available on site
NJR are currently representing a well established Financial Planning practice, Due to their continued growth they are now seeking an experienced and technically minded Paraplanner to join their team.
The main purpose of your role will be to prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners. You will ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner; whilst mitigating any risks to the organasation as well as assisting with the achievement of Business targets.
- Prepare and maintain client files
- Collect quantitative detailed information required to compile a Financial Plan.
- Ensure that all compliance paperwork is present
- Confirm client risk profile is determined
- Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cash flow forecast
- Compile net worth statement; income and expenditure statements and financial cash flow forecast
- Ensure that quantitative data used by the cash flow modelling tool is correct
- Identify areas for planning
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by Planner
- Liaise with client's legal and tax advisers (if applicable)
- Consider allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
- Ensure that all investment strategies are approved by Compliance
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by Planner within defined service levels
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations within defined service standards
- Oversee implementation of recommendations
- Oversee the completion of application / proposals forms
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with Planner if required.
- Update cash flow models in preparation for review meetings
The successful candidate will need to have proven experience working as a Paraplanner - preferably within an IFA environment with Knowledge of investment and pension products and ideally be working towards your Level 4 Diploma. You will be having excellent Microsoft and Excel skills solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can deliver a first class service to clients as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8722