New Business Supervisor
Official job title is Investment Team Supervisor
Are you experienced within administration of investment account activity and looking to utilise your team management experience within an exciting role in a growing business?
The Company and Culture
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisory firm, established in 1990 and has recently become a public quoted company. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit Investment Team Supervisors to oversee the administration of investment account activity and client reports. They pride themselves on being a people-based business and promote opportunities for career development within the company wherever possible.
Roles and responsibilities of the Investment Team Supervisor
As they are looking to expand their team of Investment Reporting Administrators, they have requirements for an individual to supervise and oversee the team, in the role of Investment Team Supervisor. As such your duties will include:
- Ensuring all processes and procedures of the administration of investment account activity are followed to a compliant standard, to support the effective delivery of the suitable TCF outcomes and agreed service levels
- Manage the performance of the Investment Admin team through 1:1s and objective setting ensuring that productivity targets and servicing of clients' accounts are met
- Provide coaching and line management support to team members and identifying training needs
- To be a point of contact for clients, providers and members of the business
Requirements to be considered as an Investment Team Supervisor
You should have experience as a Manager / Supervisor and have provided coaching / support / training to team members. In addition, you must have general knowledge of the Financial Services Market and Investment Products. Ideally, you should also have general FCA compliance knowledge with experience of TCF principles.
- Competitive and progressive salaries
- Fantastic employee benefits package including: pension, DIS, flexible cash benefits, annual bonus, holiday and training/qualification funding.
- Excellent team environment with regular team building events such as Summer BBQs and Christmas party, free to attend!
- These roles have become available due to the successful growth of IFA's within the business.
- Full-time, permanent role
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.