Redditch (B97 4HU)
GBP8.45 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Security Bench Officer to be based in the Redditch (B97 4HU) area. For this role you will need to be able to cover a mixture of sites across the area. Interested candidates must have a valid, frontline Door Supervisor license.
Responsibilities of the Security Bench Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Ensure the Shopping Centre is secure & protected from Flood, Damage, Fire & Theft at all times
- Internal & external patrols of all centre areas including the car parks
- Cover lock/unlock duties
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
- Comply with all data protection regulations regarding all information accessed during the course of duty
- To ensure you maintain a calm & professional manner at all times
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur, any patrols that have taken place & any specific checks that have been made
- To ensure that all aspects such as evacuations, security alerts & public disorder are attended to in accordance with training received
- Liaise where necessary with the local police & fire services to enhance the Security image of the centre
- Complete all daily/monthly security checks relating to lifts, accesses, fire equipment etc.
- To attend and assist with any issues with the carpark equipment
- To carry out any other security bench officer related tasks as required by the Security Manager
Requirements of the Security Bench Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- CCTV license is desirable
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a flexible approach to shift patterns, operational procedures & staff cover requirements
Incentives for the Security Bench Officer:
- Covering a minimum of 30 hours per week across various shifts. Covering a mixture of days, nights and weekends. Typically covering 10 -12 hour shifts. Officers need to be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer