7.5 Tonne Driver
Driver Hire Walsall are currently seeking 7.5 Tonne Drivers for our busy customer in the Cannock area for an immediate start.
It is essential that you have held your 7.5 Tonne Driving Licence for a minimum of 12 months. Some previous driving experience would be a great advantage but this is not essential.
Our customer operates a network of around 45 branches and depots locations where accommodation, fencing and storage units are prepared for rental or sale.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking enthusiastic 7.5T Drivers to join their busy team on a full time, temp-to-perm basis.
The position is full time,permanent employment after a 3 month probation period, with great benefits such as pension, occasional overtime and a performance related bonus.
Full training and uniform is provided for successful candidate.
Rate of pay is £10 basic and £13 overtime after 8 hours. You will be paid via an umbrella company or Ltd company.
- The delivery and collection of portable units to customer locations
- Ensuring units are delivered and collected to company standards
- Ensuring that fencing/hoarding panels are delivered and collected to company standards
- Reporting any problems using the correct company procedure
- Completing vehicle checks
- Providing excellent customer service skills
To be considered, you will have a full C1 driver (7.5 t) licence with digital tacho and full DCPC, along with:
- Licence with no more than 6 points for minor offences (No CDs, DDs, DRs or INs)
- Some 7.5 Tonne driving experience
- Good geographical knowledge of the local area
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity for 7.5 Tonne Driver apply online today with an up-to date CV or call Kate or Sarah at Driver Hire Walsall to arrange an interview.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84797812