Residential Childcare Senior Support Worker
Degree-Six are currently recruiting for experienced and qualified Senior Residential Support Workers, on behalf of one of their well-known and established clients.
Our client is based in a beautiful rural area in Walsall.
The client pays hourly sleep in payments increasing the annual salary.
This particular home specialises in providing a caring and nurturing environment for young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
If you are interested in this position, you must possess the following:
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People
- Minimum 6 months’ experience of working in a children’s residential setting as a Senior
- Experience of working in a similar setting/ background
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Excellent listening and communication skills
In return you will receive:
- Annual leave
- DBS check
- Pension scheme
- Company benefits
- Career progression
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
Please note, all applications are subjected to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82907001