Product Assembler Using Pneumatic Tool & General Warehouse Operative, Cutter using guillotine
Substantial bonuses are given quarterly depending on output and attendance. Assembly of gabion baskets using a pneumatic compression tool and also to fulfill a general warehouse roll when required.
Other area is palletising and dispatch of mesh panels and rolls. Cutting to size of decorative radiator grilles using an 8ft guillotine.
We are looking for a hard working, punctual operative to work within a team of assemblers in a busy manufacturing environment. Previous Health and safety training is preferable.
The baskets are clipped together from component panels to different overall dimension.
1. Spatial awareness is required for assembling baskets and guillotine use.
2. Basic standard of maths.
3. Understanding of measurements in both imperial and metric
4. Computer literacy as the operative will have to fill out own paperwork on the dispatch screen.
5. Operative should have fork lift license but can be trained.
6. A background in the manufacturing industry.
7. Professional manor as operative is required to communicate with customers to book in deliveries
Occasionally overtime is required during busy periods.
Working period is 08:00 to 16:30. 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) some of which are fixed over the Christmas period.