We are seeking a Finance Analyst for our successful and ambitious client based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire; someone with an impeccable academic background, and a newly qualified Accountant, or Finalist (CIMA, ACA, ACCA). This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high achieving finance team, where you can grow and develop, yet be supported and mentored into your next step, a managerial position.
As Finance Analyst you will be the key business partner for a high profile department and be responsible for providing monthly management accounting information, budgets, forecasts and strategic planning.
The responsibilities for this Finance Analyst position will include:
- Prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information.
- Develop and monitor weekly KPls for financial performance.
- Develop understanding of new business models to enable production of simple business plans for new opportunities.
- Assist in the production of fixed term 3 Year Plan, Budget & forecasts in line with Group requirements.
- Variance Analysis.
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of new opportunities.
- Journals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with submission of management accounting packs and Board pack support.
- Headcount analysis and manning meetings.
- Cost Centre reporting.
- Long term cash flow forecasts.
For this Finance Analyst position, we are seeking a newly qualified or finalist accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or a first time mover from Practice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and develop into the role, and more responsibilities will be added to the role with time, therefore there is genuine career progression. The Finance Analyst will have high attention to detail, be inquisitive and thorough, and with excellent planning and organisational skills. You will need to have strong MS Excel skills, and be confident in presenting findings, and making recommendations.
This Finance Analyst role in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire is offering an excellent base salary of up to GBP45,000 dependant on experience, and also a discretionary 10% bonus, plus highly competitive contributory pension, healthcare and holidays. You will be working as part of a high achieving supportive finance team, and the business is committed to ongoing career appraisals and development.
If this sounds like the type of role and business you'd be keen to join, based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, please apply for this Finance Analyst role at your earliest convenience, with your most recent CV. Thank you.