European Sales Executive (Polish, Czech, Romanian or Hungarian)
European Sales Executive (Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian)
Location: Stafford, England
Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP24,000 per year, plus bonus and uncapped commission (realistic earnings year 1 GBP30-GBP35,000)
Are you a fluent in Polish, Czech, Hungarian or Romanian and have previous sales experience?
Company:You will be working for an international company based in Staffordshire, right in the heart of England, not far from Manchester, London or Birmingham. The company has a very low turnover of staff, which speaks for itself. They provide excellent career development and can offer a non-pretentious, friendly and fun working environment.
The company supply European manufacturing companies with equipment and spare parts, currently doing business with countries like France, Germany, Poland, Denmark and Sweden to name a few. The plan is to expand even more over the next year, which is why we are now looking for more motivated, multilingual team members to help make this expansion a success!
- Fluent Polish, Czech /Slovak, Hungarian or Romanian
- Previous sales, account management or business development experience i
- Outgoing personality, great people skills and a sense of humour
- Can easily build strong relationships with colleagues or new potential customers
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ambitious and with a drive to succeed
- Looking for a long-term, office-based position in the UK
What you will be doing:
- Develop relationships with new and existing companies in Europe, initially mainly over the phone, email and social media, but you will also get to travel and meet your clients face to face in the future
- Meet sales targets based on profit margin brought in to the company
- Show personality and make yourself memorable
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers and make sure the profit margins are good
- General administration and keeping the CRM system up to date
- Be proactive and come up with new ideas to help make your market a success
- Help create and maintain a positive, fun working environment!
For more information about the position, please contact us now and we will tell you more.
We look forward to hearing from you!