Mechanical Design Engineer AutoCAD
Mechanical Design Engineer (AutoCAD)
Bromsgrove, West Midlands.
GBP25,000 - GBP35,000 + Progression + Training + Company Benefits
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with AutoCAD experience looking for specialist training to help you become a technical expert within the field in a varied and challenging role?
On offer is an opportunity to progress your career into more senior positions where you will be able to demonstrate all of your design skills. The company are known for valuing their staff by providing ongoing training and support.
They are specialists in the design and construction of various domestic and commercial buildings. The business is known for its high quality and emphasis on customer care.
The role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer from a construction or buildings background looking to progress their career.
- The design and creation of Technical Drawing using AutoCAD
- Prepare calculations for structural analysis
- See your designs through to completion
- Occasional travel to London to see designs being build and liaise with clients
- Coming from a construction / buildings background or similar
- Skilled with AutoCAD
- Looking to progress your career and develop your current skillset.
If interested, click apply or contact Daniel Fitsall at Rise Technical.
Mechanical, Design, Engineer, AutoCAD, Progression, Training, Technical, Expert, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, West Midlands, London, Clients.