Part Time Credit Controller
Part Time Credit Controller - 20 Hours per week based in Hanley
Your new company
A leader in their field based in Stoke on Trent, looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their growing team.
Your new role
- Handling specific ledgers of accounts as part of the accounts team
- Chasing debt by telephone and email, along with spreadsheet chases.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices.
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve results, reducing debtor days, while promoting client goodwill.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records.
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Working under direction of and reporting to AR & AP Team Leader.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of skill in organising and prioritising.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will relieve a salary of GBP17500 pro rata and working hours of 20 per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.