The business are a specialist manufacturer within their respective market, they have a fully automated facility and have added some new lines very recently due to growth, they are now looking for an additional maintenance engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for maintaining the machinery and responding to any breakdowns. It is a fast-paced environment so you will need to be able to have your wits about you and want to work for a massively growing industry.
- Great base salary + informal and formal training opportunities
- Growing industry - job security
- Good holiday allowance
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer either bias
- Mechanically solid - change bearings, belts, motors etc
- Any manufacturing environment welcome - FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, RAF, Forces etc.
- Multi-Skilled (either bias can apply)
Please contact Jonny Gardner on or email