Job Profile for Engineering Buyer - TP131751
Engineering Buyer required. Our client are a well-established manufacturer of automated equipment based in the Worcester area, supplying largely to the automotive and defence industries. Due to the ongoing growth, they require an experienced Buyer to lead the close knit Purchasing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced buyer with experience in the manufacturing industry, to join a reputable and growing manufacturer.
Engineering Buyer Position Overview
- Purchasing a range product from raw materials / sheet metal to finished automated machinery
- Negotiating with new and existing suppliers to reduce costs whilst maintaining quality
- Providing guidance to the purchasing assistant
- Managing a multi-million pound spend
- Liaising with the Design team on Bill of Materials
Engineering Buyer Position Requirements
- Proven background in a Buyer / Purchasing role within a manufacturing industry, ideally automation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- CIPS Qualification desirable
- Previous experience working with Bill of Materials
- Understanding of Metal Fabrication and Assembly
- Based in a commutable distance of Worcester
- Full UK Driving License
Engineering Buyer Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP28,000 - GBP38,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00, Friday 08:00 - 14:30
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Onsite parking
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.