We are recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator in the Rugeley area.
As a Warehouse Coordinator you will need to have:
- A Valid Forklift licence - (Counterbalance or Reach)
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Previous storage experience
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
- Ability to manage your own time
- High level of attention to detail
- Good Organisation skills
- Salary: Starting at GBP8.50ph and increasing to GBP9.20ph but only after 6 months (Dependant on 6 month review)
- Working hours are 8.30am - 5.15pm Monday to Thursday / 8.30pm - 4pm on Fridays.
- Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a Warehouse Coordinator:
The suitable candidate will have come from an experienced warehousing background. In this role you will be managing the workload of the warehouse. As a Warehouse Coordinator you will be required to carry out various duties and tasks. This will involve picking orders from locations within the warehouse, using a PPT (pallet pump truck), Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Trucks and a computerised or manual pick list. A FLT License is a must for this position. You will be required to pack or palletise stock carefully and safely making sure they don't get damaged during transit.
It will be your job to allocate racking space to stock as and when it comes through the doors. You will practically be running the warehouse independently, booking in stock, speaking with customers, arranging deliveries, speaking with drivers, dealing with invoices, locating stock, operating the forklift trucks, palletising goods, liaising with suppliers, sweeping, clearing and managing your own time.
There are various other tasks and duties that are not limited to the above, which you will be expected to carry out. It's important to understand that this isn't just a "warehouse role" as you will be responsible for most, if not all things warehouse.
This role will be suited to someone who is looking for a career to progress in. Please call and ask for Harvey for more details.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.