Customer Experience and Insights Manager
Quest Search & Selection is proud to be working with one of the biggest brands in Retail who is searching for Customer Experience & Insights Manager.
The purpose of this role is to enable and enriched customer experience, by providing an in-depth understanding of the market place, the needs of customers and the relevant solutions which will ensure the business continue to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Own and lead the creation and delivery of the commercial Customer Plan
- Leading the gathering and coordination of consumer, trend and market research insights to support the achievement of strategic customer objectives.
- Leading customer and insight projects and business change customer work-streams.
- Delivery of a robust insight framework and effective insight partnering team to supercharge business sales and margin growth
- Lead the exploration, definition and plan for the customer journey experience interactions across all trading businesses
- Strategic evaluation of financial, customer and market research to ensure that identifiable
risks and opportunities are defined, presented and developed
- Leading the interpretation of financial, customer, trend and market insights and analytics,
including deployment of a CRM or equivalent
- Build strong external relationships e.g. FRTS, Insight providers
- Provide actionable customer experience insights to the rest of marketing teams and other
senior stakeholders to drive business improvements
- Support the decision making process through robust strategic insight delivery
- Collating appropriate insights as a result of category and product trends
- Maximise the potential customer opportunity through leadership of direct reports and
strategic collaborations with BI, SSC and Finance
- Develop a suite of relevant and memorable customer personas for each business to support
the Brand & Marketing Manager and Category Managers
- Provide post investment review leadership
- Develop customer experience journey mapping models
- Make recommendations to support Society strategy
- Champion and embed customer consciousness throughout the Society
- Effective development and leadership of the insight team
- Continuous improvement of insight channels
- Deputise for the Head of Customer and Marketing
- See the bigger picture
- Challenge, change and improve
- Make effective decisions
- Lead and communicate
- Collaborate and partner
- Build capability
- Customer focused ways of working
- Individual accountability
- Agility and reactiveness
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.