INJECTION MOULDING SERVICE ENGINEER - UK WIDE - GBP20K - GBP45K
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING
GBP20,000 - GBP45,000
We are looking for a motivated Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer to join a market leading OEM Injection Moulding company. Reporting directly to the service manager you will be a key member in ensuring the companies clients are provided with the top service experience. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment on customers sites across the UK. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role on the road within in a secure and stable company.
- Responding to service calls in a UK basis
- Working on a variety of machinery including Injection Moulding Machinery
- Offering advice and technical support to Customers
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Reporting directly to the service manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Service Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications Desirable
- Fault Finding ability both Electrical and Mechanical
- Injection Moulding Machinery Experience (Advantageous)
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Jordan Pannell at or call for a confidential discussion on .