About Our Client
We currently have an opportunity for manufacturing operatives. These are fantastic opportunities to join companies who are expanding and experiencing rapid growth.
Operatives who can demonstrate a good work ethic, reliability, commitment and an aptitude for the job, to work across our manufacturing operations. You will contribute to the efficient running of the manufacturing processes to consistently meet safety, quality, productivity, and budgetary targets.
- Set up and operation of machinery
- Waste reduction and minimisation of production costs
- Contribution to the consistent delivery of production targets and budgeted operational performance
- Quality checking of finished product
- Ensuring orders are met.
- Work collaboratively with the Team to adhere to and improve Health & Safety procedures
- Completing compliance paperwork.
- General cleaning and housekeeping.
The Successful Applicant
- Good team working skills (E)
- Meticulous (D)
- Efficient and reliable (E)
- Previous manufacturing experience (D)
- Ability to think with a commercial mind (D)
- Ability to perform manual handling (D)
(E = Essential, D= Desirable)
If you're interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you!