GBP18,000 - GBP23,000 + 22 days holiday + BH + Perkbox
Due to expansion we are looking for a Marketing individual to join this established Marketing team.
The role will encompass creative, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities and will work closely with the Trade Sales team. This is a new position where you can really mark and develop our Trade marketing.
Reporting into the Group Marketing Manager you will;
- Develop sales strategies to promote products, services or ideas.
- Create POS
- Overseeing and develop Wholesale marketing campaigns from inception to fruition
- Promoting the use of a variety of digital platforms with in the Wholesale group
- Communicate marketing initiatives to the sales team
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Working directly with the key accounts to support their business growth and drive their business forward
- Promotional activities
- Writing creative copy
- Supporting the management of the Demontfort Fine Art and dedicated gallery websites
- Supporting the organisation of Wholesale events and gallery exhibitions
- Managing & creating campaigns on social media platforms
- Supporting the Group Marketing Manager on projects.
The role will involve digital and online marketing work, website support and social media accounts. Knowledge of Website CMS would be advantageous. Must be able to produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC)/ programmatic advertising.
- Good teamwork skills
- Working on own initiative
- Working with the in house Design Studio, you will have a flair for design ideas
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
Copywriter experience desirable.