Customer Service £18,500 Sutton Coldfield
Are you a People Person? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fun and energetic team? Are you interested in a fresh challenge working for a fantastic business?
This superb organisation is experiencing fast development and is currently looking for temporary Customer Service Advisors to join their enthusiastic team through this demanding period.
This is not a call centre role although call centre expereince is desired
As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for being the first point of contact the customer, being on hand to answer any query or question that a customer may have, going above and beyond for all customers in order to offer a resolution.
- High Volume of Calls for Established Client
- Handle any concern or complaint a customer may have
- Ensuring First time resolutions for customers where possible
- Escalating concerns where a resolution is not reached to the appropriate team
- Experience working in a Customer Services role is crucial
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving capability
Working hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30am - 18.00pm on a rota basis
Your own transport is essential for the role