Senior Procurement Officer
Senior Procurement Officer- Facilities Management
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a large financial services company based in the Solihull area, they are looking to recruit an experienced Procurement Officer to join a newly developed Facilities Management function of the bank. Any knowledge of purchasing with a facilities environment would be highly beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out strategic procurement activities and supplier relationship development
* Proactively and regularly review procurement needs with internal customers to develop sourcing plans
* Identify and carry out required strategic buying activities
* Support the Supply Chain Manager with development of best practice processes
* Support contract owners in ensuring suppliers deliver to agreed service level agreements
Qualifications, experience & skills required:
* Knowledge of supply chain practices and procedures
* 2+ years experience in a buyer/procurement/purchasing role and relevant CIPS qualifications (or being obtained)
* Excellent analytical skills and able to work with, and present recommendations through data
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don't hesitate to click apply or call Stephen Lynch on for further information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.