We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join a leading law firm based in Leamington. This is a full time permanent role working 9 - 5:30 Monday to Friday offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to achieve monthly bonuses.
The main responsibilities of an Administration Assistant are:
- General administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing
- Updating CRM/internal systems
- Ordering office stationary
- Type up notes/documents for management
- Manage diaries and book appointments
Benefits of working asan Administration Assistant:
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing with length of service
- Regular social events and committees
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive workplace pension scheme
To work as an Administration Assistant and to be successful it's ideal that you have excellent coordination skills, accuracy and attention to detail alongside being able to be a self - starter with a confident and positive attitude.
To apply for this Administration Assistant role please get in touch with Georgia on or email
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at