Property Administrator (Commercial)
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR (COMMERCIAL)
Towler Shaw Roberts Wolverhampton office are actively seeking a property administrator to join their Agency team. We are looking for someone with a strong team ethic, who shares the passion of driving the team and business forward. The post holder will need to have excellent communication skills and relevant IT skills. Experience of working in property would be an advantage but a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
Job Position: Property Administrator (Commercial)
- General office administration role
- Prepare invoices, data entry, data management, producing property particulars, management of websites, keeping of diaries, dealing with customers and clients, creating and maintaining filing systems (physical and electronic)
- Professional telephone manner and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good understanding of IT
- Ability to work within a team, as well as having individual initiative
- Understanding of commercial property is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Effective time management
- Desire to develop and grow within the team / company
This is a part time and permanent post.
Hours of work: 22.5 per week. Monday – Friday, 10am - 3pm (open to negotiation)
Annual Leave: 23 days plus Bank Holidays (3 days of leave to be taken during the Christmas period).
Start Date: March 2019
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Contact: Please send your CV with covering letter to Beth Harvey, Property Administrator – Beth.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 390387 for further information.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th February