Junior Graphic Designer
Scolmore Group is currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to be based at our Head Office in Tamworth, West Midlands.
Scolmore Group is a leading manufacturer of wiring accessories, lighting and security products.
Since our incorporation in 1989, we have become a significant force in the ... We're proud to be a British based, family-run business, with an excellent track record of listening to what our customers need and providing the right solution every time.
As part of this fast-paced design studio, you will work alongside a team of 5 graphic designers providing a complete in-house service, covering all design requirements for the business. The main responsibilities for the Junior Designer will be to provide graphic design support for the following requirements:
- Packaging Artwork.
- Promotional Leaflets.
- Product Photography / Clipping.
- Catalogue updates.
- Social Media.
- Web Updates.
- Brand identity.
The role will grow with experience with opportunities to design large brochures, advertising, web, new media, video, animation, POS and stand design.
To apply for this Junior Graphic Designer role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- The successful candidate is likely to be a graduate with a strong degree from a reputable academic institution and appropriate design qualifications.
- Well organised, reliable, hardworking individual, able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be highly conscientious, professional and thorough; a confident and adaptable member of a team with good communication skills both written and oral.
- Quick to learn, self-motivated and enthusiastic about continually improving your skills and standard of work.
- Highly accurate with an eye for detail.
- An interest in photography & animation would be advantageous but not essential.
- You should also have a good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and a sound knowledge of MS Office.
In return, Scolmore Group will offer you a salary up to GBP18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
To apply for this Junior Graphic Designer role with the Scolmore Group please email your CV, a covering letter and 3 examples of your work.
Scolmore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
The job title of 'Junior' relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.